Thursday 5 April 2012

2012 O2C Doeberl Cup - Day 0

Just a heads up on the sources of information for the 2012 O2C Doeberl Cup. Most of the good stuff can be found on the Doeberl Cup web page http://www.doeberlcup.com.au For now the first round pairings for the O2C Premier have been posted. You can also get the pairings and results from chess-results.com, click here for the direct link. Live coverage will also be available on the tournament web page, and I hope to have a cover-it-live blog running tomorrow. GM Ian Rogers will be doing video summaries of the rounds, and these will be up on youtube. At the time of writing there are 238 entries over the 4 tournaments, with a big jump in entries over the last 24 hours. Entries for the Major and Minor close at 12 noon on the 5th of April, while entries for the Under 1200 event can be made right up to the start of that tournament (1 pm Friday 6th of April). I'll also be putting up tournament summaries on this blog, although they may come in very late in the evenings. I might also have time to post photos and short videos of the action, and if I do, I will alert you via this blog (or my twitter account).

No comments: