Saturday 24 September 2011

Slim bookfair pickings

Sadly my returns at this years Lifeline Bookfair have been pretty poor. Some years there are an abundance of quality chess books, and at other times (like now) there have been very few. However I did pick up all 5 volumes of "Australian Cricket" by Jack Pollard. as well as a few other books I've been looking for over the years.
Of course there were the usual large number of Contract Bridge books (my theory about the mortality of Bridge players still stands), as well as sudoku/crosswords etc. I'll give it one more go tomorrow, otherwise I'll hope for better rewards next year.

3 comments:

Paul said...

Anything on GO ?

Shaun Press said...

Absolutely nothing this year, which is a little surprising as there is normally 1 or 2 books at least.

Paul said...

Thanks Shaun...