Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Pawn Stars

Flipping through today's TV guide I became quite excited at the discovery of a show called 'Pawn Stars'. "Have to watch that" I said to the wife, who simply gave me a dirty look in reply. "No, not that sort of show" I continued, "P-A-W-N Stars. Surely it must be about chess"
But of course it wasn't. It was about a real Pawn Shop, where people borrow money against the value of items they put up as collateral. Apparently it is quite a popular show, but not so interesting for me.
However, to make up for missing out on a bit of chess on TV, here is a video that GM Ian Rogers alerted me to. Chess Wars!

3 comments:

Paul said...

May the farce be with you ...LOL

Anonymous said...

The Jedi wins...

Cerita Seks said...

Good post, thanks for share and nice information, cerita seks or you can go at cerita sex