Wednesday 6 October 2010

Back on deck

Made it back to Canberra this morning, and even squeezed in a day of work and an evening at the chess club before sleeping in my own bed for the first time in 2 and half weeks. Interestingly Brian and Jones and myself took an overnight flight from Dubai to Sydney, which meant I had to spend a night in Sydney before making my Canberra connection in the morning. David Smerdon decided to spend a night in Dubai and then take a morning flight from Dubai to Sydney. It turned out that we were on the same connection back to Canberra this morning, so it boiled down to a night in Dubai versus a night in the Sydney Airport El-Cheapo Hotel. I fear I got the bad end of that deal.
So now I'm getting back into my regular blogging routine, which is usually the last thing I do before I go to sleep. But not tonight. I've got a pile of photos on my camera from the last couple of days, so before I go to bed this evening I will upload them to my picture site.

No comments: