Thursday 7 August 2008

Theft of Screen-Estate

As you can see, I've added yet another gimmick to this blog. Pushing the CCLA Membership buttons and the Google Advertisements further down the right hand side of the page are my "Twitter" updates. For those unfamiliar with Twitter, it is a short messaging system designed to provide information on the subject of "What are you doing right now?"
Fortunately I'm not planning to use it entirely for that (sighs of relief all round), but as a kind of mini-blog where I can provide short updates on things that may not require a full post. I also intend to use it for up to the minute coverage of chess events (when I have the chance), kind of like The Closet Grandmasters popular "live blogging".

2 comments:

The Closet Grandmaster said...

Malcolm T. and I are on Twitter. But I don't use it much. Problem with it are the constant downtimes!

Try friendfeed.com instead.

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the Mikado

Oh, willow, titwillow, titwillow