Friday 5 September 2008

An odd collision

While reading The Closet Grandmaster's blog (which I do almost everyday) I decided to check out his story on Eric Schiller. The story itself wasn't that interesting, just a run of the mill cheque forwarding scam (which btw is usually the intent behind the 'Earn money from home by processing payments' spam that most people get), but there was a nugget of interest buried at the bottom. Schiller also writes a blog on the DailyKos website.
The DailyKos is one of the most popular political blogs and one I read every day (if not more often), along with Atrios and Crooks and Liars. Schiller posts under the name of makechessnotwar , which is a noble sentiment, and his most recent posts are in support of regime change in the USA.
I'm not sure Schiller's diary will be added to my list of everyday reads, especially given the mixed quality of his chess writings, but I'll probably check it out every now and then.

No comments: